Sunday, November 09, 2008

If you read this, let's talk..

Aku jenis pemurah hati, suka menolong orang, bila friends or anyone who close to me really need helps i will certainly find way to help it. Never say no, because one day we may need help from others also.. I've been there and understood very well..

If you read this, jangan la camtuh. The reason why i call u so many times is because i wanna know the status, that's all. If u think u can't pay like u promise before, then u can just say it to me.. Simple! Seriously, tak suka peningkan kepala orang yang mungkin berada dalam masalah, tak baik.. Tapi kalau terus senyap pon tak baik, at least talk, i and my friend can understand.

Kami bukan jahat, kami memang betol-betol nak tolong, tapi bila buat cmnih u buat i rase cam "Why everytime i did something nice this is what i get?" why?? Mungkin the amount wasn't so big, but at least try to talk with me.. we can settle this peacefully. I don't wanna make anything complicated, seriously.. Its so not me..

Please i beg u, i convince my friend to withdraw some amount to cukupkan the amount u ask. Don't burden our problem more longer.. i malu ngan my friend.. please..

sincerely from your helping friend.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Talk to Sham

Do you have something to ask me? Perhaps chit chat? Or jut want to close-up knowing me? Just IM me on these places:

YM: fall2zero
Skype: shamhardy
GTalk: eisham

P/S: Anytime you want to add me, please also include your message to it, so i will know which planet you come from ;-)

See me broadcast live!

I Need Your Help

Currently i'm working on my new site called HypeCapsule.com, i need more help from anyone whose interested in being as writer for the blog. Its about music/arts anyway (http://shamhardy.blogspot.com/2008/11/hype-capsule-is-up.html), please read more details of the site on link given. So.. anyone whose interested can send me your application on my e-mail at: eisham[a]gmail.com or chat with me personally on Yahoo Messenger, GTalk and Skype. Both id can be checked on the left footer sidebar of this page. Thank you!

  © Blogger template Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP